Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
If you want to start with the largest underground shopping space in Asia, the place to go is COEX Mall. This leviathan houses about 260 stores, as well as exhibition halls, a convention centre, hotel, cimemas and countless restaurants. There's even an aquarium too. There's a blend of upmarket and trendy shopfronts throughout this modern complex.
For an experience with a more traditional flavour, Ssamzie-gil is a shopping complex on Insa-dong (a Korean street lined with antique shops and galleries). Ssamzie-gil mixes modern convenience with arts, handicrafts, books, fashion and beautiful murals. Dapsimni Antique Shopping Mall is the place to be for anything you could want from another era, across Korean and sometimes Western antiques.
Near Insa-dong is Nagwon Instrument Arcade – a large collection of music stores; if you're a technology nut, Techno Mart is Korea's largest electronic store; and the country's first tradition fashion store is Mario Outlet in Guemcheon Fashion Town in Gasan-dong.
Seoul Airport (ICN)
Flights from Australia to Seoul will disembark at Incheon International Airport.
Incheon International Airport (ICN) is Seoul's primary airport and one of the busiest airports in the world. Spanning six floors, the airport also operates domestic flights and is the main hub for Asiana Airlines and Korean Air.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Incheon International Airport. Book your Seoul Airport accommodation.
Getting to Seoul
There are many airlines that offer flights to Seoul from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take 10 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney take 13 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 13 and 14 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Seoul
Some other airlines fly with one or two stopovers, including:
For more information on Seoul holidays check out our Seoul travel guide.
Planning a trip to Seoul? At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and range of cheap flights to Seoul will make booking your Korean holiday easy.