Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Rendezvous Hotel Singapore
Rendezvous Hotel Singapore Housed in a restored colonial building located in the heart of Singapore's Arts & Heritage District, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore is a popular choice for your stay in Singapore. Refurbished in 2014, this art-inspired hotel that has just been refurbished with various artis...
Travel Dates: 1 - 21 May 2016
Peacefully set on the fringe of the bustling inner-city, this upmarket hotel places guests within easy reach of the quaint shop-houses, historic temples and food markets of vibrant Chinatown. Guest rooms are spacious and feature a fresh, minimalist design, with some boasting deep soaking tubs and...
Travel Dates: 01 March - 28 March 2016.
Modern and elegant, guests will find an intimate haven within the sophisticated, generously sized premier rooms, resort-style cabanas and indulgent suites of this chic hotel. A coffee from the lounge is certain to kick-start a busy day, while the relaxed cafe serves flavoursome Singaporean and in...
Travel Dates: 20 February 2016 - 28 March 2016.
The official symbol of Singapore is the Merlion, a mythical creature that has the head a lion and the body of a fish. Legend has it that the body represents the country's heritage as a fishing village and the head signifies Singapore's original name, Singapura meaning lion city. The most recognised Merlion statue is the 8.6 metre porcelain creature standing proud in Merlion Park. The statue was originally placed in 1972 at the tip of the Fullerton Waterboat House Garden. However it was moved in 2002 to its current location.
While the Merlion Park statue is the most famous, there are other Merlion's scattered throughout the country. There's a three-metre high polymarble reinterpretation at Faber Point and another at the Tourism Court that was unveiled in 1995. Alternatively check out the two metre statue standing behind the iconic version.
Needless to say souvenir merlion's are available for purchase including stuffed toys, magnets and key chains.
Singapore Airport (SIN)
Flights from Australia to Singapore will disembark at Singapore Changi Airport.
Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) is Singapore's primary airport and the home base for a large number of airlines including Singapore Airlines and Tiger Airways. Spanning across four terminals, Singapore Changi Airport is a major stop over hub for international travel to Asia.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Singapore Changi Airport. Book your Singapore Airport accommodation.
Getting to Singapore
There are many airlines that offer flights to Singapore from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane take around eight hours. Direct flights from Perth take around five hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Singapore
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Singapore from Australia include: