Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre is a charming 3-star hotel conveniently located only 3.5mi (5.6km) from the centre of Toronto. Local places of interest include Ryerson University, Allan Gardens and Toronto Eaton Centre. Other points of interest are Toronto City Hall, Massey Hall and Queen's P...
Travel Dates: Departing Adelaide 1 February - 23 March 2017. Departing Brisbane 1 February - 23 March 2017. Departing Cairns 1 February - 23 March 2017. Departing Canberra 1 February - 23 March 2017. Departing Darwin 1 February - 10 March 2017. Departing Gold Coast 1 February - 23 March 2017. Departing Hobart 1 February - 23 March 2017. Departing Melbourne 1 February - 10 March 2017. Departing Perth 1 February - 23 March 2017. Departing Sydney 1 February - 23 March 2017.
The Omni King Edward Hotel
The hotel is located in the heart of the financial, the theatre and the entertainment districts. It is just minutes away from museums and shopping, as well as the high-profile venues such as the CN Tower, the Skydome and the Air Canada Centre.
Travel Dates: 1 February - 10 March 2017.
At the crossroads to the city's to the city's business and entertainment districts - and within a five-block radius is the performance centre for the Canadian Opera Company and the National Ballet of Canada, the headquarters for Canada's five major banks, Consulates, leading research hospitals, t...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 10 March 2017.
Toronto is home to more major sporting teams than any other Canadian city. Founded in 1917, ice hockey's Toronto Maple Leafs are a mainstay of the National Hockey League. The sport's long history is documented in the city's Hockey Hall of Fame but two of Toronto's newest teams are the Blue Jays and the Raptors. Baseball team the Blue Jays play their home games downtown at the Rogers Centre, while National Basketball Association side the Raptors share their Air Canada Centre home with the Maple Leafs.
For a unique local experience you should catch a Canadian Football League game, with the Toronto Argonauts one of the world's oldest professional sports teams still in existence.
Toronto Airport (YYZ)
Flights from Australia to Toronto will disembark at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), situated west of the city, is Canada's busiest airport serving around 32 million passengers a year. The airport was renamed in 1984 after Lester Pearson, a former Canadian Prime Minister and Nobel Peace Prize recipient.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Toronto Pearson International Airport. Book your Toronto Airport accommodation.
Getting to Toronto
There are several airlines that offer flights to Toronto from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Vancouver, Los Angeles or Dallas take between 21 and 24 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 22 and 25 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take between 21 and 24 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Toronto
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Toronto from Australia include:
For more information on Toronto holidays check out our Toronto travel guide.