Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Toronto is home to more major sporting teams than any other Canadian city. Founded in 1917, ice hockey's Toronto Maple Leafs are a mainstay of the National Hockey League. The sport's long history is documented in the city's Hockey Hall of Fame but two of Toronto's newest teams are the Blue Jays and the Raptors. Baseball team the Blue Jays play their home games downtown at the Rogers Centre, while National Basketball Association side the Raptors share their Air Canada Centre home with the Maple Leafs.
For a unique local experience you should catch a Canadian Football League game, with the Toronto Argonauts one of the world's oldest professional sports teams still in existence.
Toronto Airport (YYZ)
Flights from Australia to Toronto will disembark at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), situated west of the city, is Canada's busiest airport serving around 32 million passengers a year. The airport was renamed in 1984 after Lester Pearson, a former Canadian Prime Minister and Nobel Peace Prize recipient.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Toronto Pearson International Airport. Book your Toronto Airport accommodation.
Getting to Toronto
There are several airlines that offer flights to Toronto from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Vancouver, Los Angeles or Dallas take between 21 and 24 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 22 and 25 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take between 21 and 24 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Toronto
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Toronto from Australia include:
For more information on Toronto holidays check out our Toronto travel guide.