On a cruise holiday you can make every day your own, and every day can be as varied as you want it to be. Nothing is compulsory on a cruise, so you can either take advantage of the scheduled entertainment and activities, or do whatever you like, whenever you like.
Here’s a step by step sample of what you might get up to on board…
1. Sunrise: Tai-chi on the upper deck. If you’re an early bird, you'll be happy to know that on-board activities start at the crack of dawn.
2. Breakfast: A cooked or continental breakfast in the main dining hall. Choose from a huge buffet selection and dine at whatever time suits you.
3. Relax by the Pool: You've waved goodbye to the kids as they go off with their new friends to take part in their full program of activities. Is it too early for a Mojito? Never, you’re on holidays! Sit back, soak up some rays, and feel every bit of stress float away.
4. Couples Massage: Make your way to the on-board spa for a luxurious couples massage. You and your partner can completely relax and enjoy some quality time together.
5. Lunch: Pick up the kids (they might be reluctant!) and decide what to do for lunch. Will it be seafood, pasta or Chinese? Maybe the buffet is a good call if you can't decide.
6. Family Fun: The whole family is reunited so why not have some fun together? Maybe a round of mini-golf, a an hour of ice-skating, or a trip to the water park.
7. Enrichment Program: The kids are off again and you're getting ready to head off to a photography class. Your newly acquired techniques will come in very handy on port days as you take professional standard snaps of each destination you visit. On-board education programs are relaxed and fun, so don’t worry if you've never done anything like it before, there’s no pressure.
8. Dinner: You've booked a table at one of the fabulous onboard restaurants. Share your experiences from the day, hear all about how much fun your kids have had and plan the evening's entertainment.
9. Movie Night: It's been another fun-filled day onboard and watching a blockbuster comedy on the outdoor movie screen is the perfect end to the day for the whole family.
10. Bed Time: Your comfortable bed awaits you, and the great thing is it's never far away.
For more information about your on-board cruise experience view our children and youth programs, shore excursions, spas and relaxation, sports and activities, on-board entertainment, dining and nightlife pages.