Flight Deals To Barcelona
Holiday Packages For Barcelona
Choose from our range of Barcelona holiday packages below that each include your flights, accommodation, and often special bonuses like tours and free upgrades. If you can't find the package you're looking for, contact one of our friendly consultants on 133 133 and don't forget to ask about customising a package to suit your needs.
About Flying To Barcelona
Flights to Barcelona Airport depart from all major Australian cities with connecting flights in major hubs like Abu Dhabi or Doha in Qatar. Within around a day, you will arrive at Barcelona El Prat Airport.
Airlines & Airport Information For Barcelona
For more information on the airlines that offer cheap flights to Spain, have a look at our international airline page.
Airports in Barcelona
Airlines flying to Barcelona
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Barcelona from Australia include:
- Aeroflot Airlines
- Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines
- Air Canada Airlines
- Air France
- American Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- British Airways
- Croatia Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- KLM Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Swiss International Airlines
- TAP Portugal
- Turkish Airlines
More About Barcelona
From a Roman town to a medieval trading giant to Spain's second-largest city, Barcelona has a rich history extending back at least 2,000 years. Today you'll find locals who are proud of their place in the sun and eagerly patronise the outdoor markets, restaurants and late night cafes. It has a distinct look too: here you'll find Europe's greatest concentration of Gothic architecture, Catalanian modernism is alive and well, and Gaudi's Gothic/Modernist/Art Nouveau-inspired basilica – Sagrada Família – is a must-see. Gaudi's creations in Park Güell are also popular and the views over the city from the top of the park are lovely.
Here's a quick guide to neighbourhoods and further activities to indulge in during your Barcelona stay:
- Wander the Ciutat Vella neighbourhood – here you'll find the heart of Roman and medieval Barcelona in Barri Gòtic and the popular, tree-lined 1.2-kilometer boulevard La Rambla
- Visit a flamenco show in a tablao – one of the best is Tablao de Carmen in Sants-Montjuïc
- Ride the Cable Way – for an interesting trip from the sea front to Montjuïc mountain in Sants-Montjuïc
- Immerse yourself in the language – there are a host of Catalan and Spanish language schools to help you grapple with grammar and converse with confidence
Grab a flight to Barcelona if you're set to go or if you'd like to talk more, give Flight Centre a call on 133 133.