Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Catalonia Sagrada Familia
This comfortable hotel is situated on one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Calle Aragon, only a few metres from La Sagrada Familia. The hotel has inherited the name of the street in which it is located. This street is convenient street to public transportation, which will allow guests ...
Travel Dates: 4 May - 12 June 2019
Exploring Barcelona you'll quickly discover that the city is one of many distinct neighbourhoods, each with its own unique characteristics and charm. Perhaps the prettiest of these is El Born, about 10 minutes on foot from La Rambla. With beautiful medieval architecture, fascinating museums, quaint laneways and trendy cafes, arriving in El Born is a little like stepping into a fairytale.
While visiting El Born, be sure to pop into Museu Picasso - the famous museum of the works of Pablo Picasso. The collection features more than 3,800 of Picasso's works, focussing largely on his earlier years and development as an artist. The museum not only offers an understanding of Piccaso's formative years but also explains the deep relationship he had with the city of Barcelona. Highlights of the collection include The First Communion and Science and Charity, both of which were painted by Picasso at just 15 years of age.
After a day of sightseeing in El Born, relax and reflect at one of the many cocktail bars in the area. For a warm, cosy atmosphere and cheap cocktails, try a bar called La Fianna, situated on Carrer dels Banys Vells. There's a happy hour here every everning and plenty of great food on offer if you're hungry. Another great spot is La Luna on Carrer dels Abaixadors, offering €4.50 cocktails between 6 and 9 p.m. and a delicious tapas selection.
Barcelona Airport (BCN)
Flights from Australia to Barcelona will disembark at Barcelona El Prat Airport.
Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN) is the international airport for Barcelona and its surrounding municipalities. Often referred to as El Prat, the airport comprises two terminals and is the second largest in Spain.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Barcelona El Prat Airport. Book your Barcelona Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Barcelona
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Barcelona from Australia include:
For more information on Barcelona holidays check out our Barcelona travel guide.