Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Novotel Beijing Peace
Novotel Beijing Peace is situated in Beijing and features an all-inclusive meal plan and an indoor pool. Only a short walk from Wangfujing, it provides modern rooms equipped with a private bathroom, slippers and a mini bar. This 4-star hotel offers an express check-in and check-out feature, a kid...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 15 November 2018
Double Tree by Hilton Beijing
Ideally located in central Beijing, the Doubletree by Hilton Beijing hotel is the perfect choice for any visit. With a distance of just 38km from Beijing Capital International Airport on the west second ring road, this stylish new hotel is situated next to the capital's Business District and pres...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 15 November 2018
It's no secret that life teems on Beijing's streets. It's an enthralling onslaught to the senses and if you find yourself wanting a small dose of tranquility, one of the most beautiful public parks you'll find in Beijing is Beihai, near the Forbidden City. It was once the private garden of the Ming and Qing emperors and now the private pavillions, rock gardens, lakes, temples and fish ponds are for everyone to enjoy.
Non-vegetarians might come to the city with a hankering for real-deal Peking duck. You'll find a rowdy crowd savouring this favourite dish at the Dadong Roast Duck Restaurant. Be prepared to find roast-ready headless ducks hanging on hooks here. There's no such display at Pure Lotus though – a vegetarian restaurant with a monastic bent and karmic dish names on the menu.
Beijing Airport (PEK)
Flights from Australia to Beijing will disembark at Beijing Capital International Airport.
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) is Beijing's main airport and the busiest airport in Asia. The airport comprises three terminals, one of which spans four stories and is the second largest terminal in the world.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Beijing Capital International Airport. Book your Beijing Airport accommodation.
Getting to Beijing
There are many airlines that offer flights to Beijing from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 12 hours. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 16 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 16 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to beijing
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Beijing from Australia include:
For more information on Beijing holidays check out our Beijing travel guide.
For flights to Beijing from Adelaide, give our experienced travel consultants a call.