Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Brisbane to Cairns: 2 hours 15 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 7km
Taxi: Around $16 to CBD
Public Transport: Public buses service the airport regularly.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Taking inspiration from the popular night markets of Asia, Cairns comes alive after sunset with the popular Night Markets. Boasting an exceptional quality and diverse selection of wares, the markets sell everything from traditional Aboriginal arts and crafts to jewellery, beach ware and more. Pick up a souvenir and meet friendly locals along the way.
The Night Markets are also a great way to taste a variety of Australian and international cuisine. Spice lovers can opt for Indian or Chinese, while the market also offers roast meals, pizza, Italian and sushi. For a uniquely local meal, opt for freshly caught fish and enjoy a seafood dinner under the stars.
When all that shopping and eating takes its toll, take the weight off your feet and indulge in traditional Chinese Massage.
Cairns Airport (CNS)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Cairns Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: Staying anywhere in the city area will put you in close proximity to Cairns Airport. Book your Cairns Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Cairns
Cairns is the primary airport of North Queensland and is serviced by both domestic and international airlines. The airlines that fly to Cairns domestically are listed below:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Cairns, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.