Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Bealey Avenue Motel
Quiet, affordable and conveniently located on Bealey Avenue just a 15 minute or 5 minute drive to the centre of Christchurch City. It's an easy walk to the Square, Convention Centre, Hospital, Town Hall, Restaurant, Bar and Cafe, Bus stop and After Hour Medical Centre etc. Close enough to be conv...
Travel Dates: 1 June - 28 August 2019
Although it’s the longest trip from an Australian terminal to Christchurch airport, Perth to Christchurch flights are still only around eight hours. There are no direct flights to Christchurch from Perth though, so you’ll find yourself having to go to Sydney or Melbourne to get a connecting flight.
The journey is well worth the destination in this case – Christchurch is a wonder. From the breathtaking scenery surrounding the city to the cultural experiences within, you’ll have a splendid time here. Don’t forget to keep your phone charged, because you’ll be taking plenty of photos!
Flying To Christchurch
Perth to Christchurch Flight Time: 8 hours, 10 minutes.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Perth Airport to Christchurch:
Airlines that fly to Christchurch
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Christchurch from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Christchurch, have a look at our international airline page.
Christchurch Airport (CHC)
Flights from Australia to Christchurch will disembark at Christchurch International Airport.
Christchurch International Airport (CHC) is the main access point for New Zealand's South Island. The airport consists of a domestic terminal and an international terminal within the one building, however construction is underway of a new domestic terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Christchurch International Airport. Whether you want to stay close to the airport or in the heart of the city, take a look at our range of Christchurch accommodation deals.
Top tips for your trip to Christchurch
Christchurch's most beautiful view can been seen from Mount Cavendish, a peak that forms part of the crater wall of an extinct volcano. Reaching 446 metres high, the mountain's top platform boasts panoramic views of Christchurch, Lyttelton and the harbour. Travel to the top on the Christchurch Gondola before day break and watch the sun rise from the mountain's top.
If Mount Cavendish fails to impress, or if you'd like to see more from above, you can always take a hot air balloon ride over Christchurch. The city's geography and climate are ideal for hot air balloon rides. The ride will often begin at one of the city's parks before sunrise, then land at a farm outside the city, where you will be treated to a glass of champagne.