Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Offering arguably some of the best food in the world, Kuala Lumpur takes fusion food to a whole new level. With a vast Chinatown and Little India, the Malaysian cuisine takes a little from everywhere to produce its own unique flavours that can't be found anywhere else in the world. The street food is also delicious, so much so it gives the restaurants a run for their money.
Kuala Lumpur is teeming with opulence. Around the Twin Towers you'll find some of the most luxurious shopping malls in South East Asia, award-winning restaurants, glitzy bars and glamorous hotels.
Visiting the Petronas Towers is a must on any Kuala Lumpur holiday. These Malaysian icons are a great way to see the city's skyline, and are easily accessed via daily tours up to the 88th floor. Stop at halfway for a walk along the skybridge before continuing to the top for one of the most breathtaking views you'll ever see.
The skyrail is a great way to get around Kuala Lumpur. These services are reliable, spotlessly clean and affordable. This form of transport is also a great way to see the city sights.
Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL)
Flights from Australia to Kuala Lumpur will disembark at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) is a major centre for travel to Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. The airport is one of the largest in Southeast Asia and is also a major hub for Malaysia Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Book your Kuala Lumpur Airport accommodation.
Getting to Kuala Lumpur
There are many airlines that offer flights to Kuala Lumpur from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take eight hours and 25 minutes. Direct flights from Melbourne take seven hours and 50 minutes or eight hours and 20 minutes depending on the aircraft. Direct flights from Brisbane take eight hours and 10 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take five hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Kuala Lumpur
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur from Australia include:
- Air China
- Cathay Pacfic
- Garuda Indonesia
- Korea Air
- Malaysia Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines
For more on Kuala Lumpur holidays check out our Kuala Lumpur travel guide or view our range of Kuala Lumpur holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
At Flight Centre we can make your dream holiday a reality with our amazing range of KL flights.