Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
For an opulent, fine dining experience, head to the Perdana Quay complex within the Telaga Harbour Park and take your pick of many classy establishments on offer. The most popular is Privilege Restaurant and Bar, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The premium Malaysian cuisine served here is, as the name suggests, a true privilege to eat.
Enjoy a dining experience with a difference at the Hole in the Wall Floating Restaurant & Fish Farm, on the Kilim River. Your experience will begin with a tour of the fish farm, on which you'll see everything from seahorses to huge groupers and even the restaurant's pet stingray. After the tour, you'll sit down to one of Langkawi's best seafood lunches or dinners, surrounded by the tranquility of the picturesque Kilim River.
For an authentic, 'street food' style of dining popular with locals and tourists alike, have a meal at Wonderland Food Store, hidden away behind Bella Vista Hotel in Kuah. Behind this restaurant's modest exterior is quite literally a culinary wonderland. Your best bet is to ask what seafood is fresh that day or what the chef recommends – you won't be disappointed.
Langkawi Airport (LGK)
Flights from Australia to Langkawi will disembark at Langkawi International Airport.
Langkawi International Airport (LGK), is situated on the duty-free island of Langkawi in the state of Kedah in Malaysia. The airport is located at Padang Matsirat and is about 25 minutes from the town centre.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Langkawi International Airport. Book your Langkawi Airport accommodation.
Getting to Langkawi
There are many airlines that offer flights to Langkawi from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Kuala Lumpur take between 13 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Kuala Lumpur take between 10 and 13 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 12 and 13 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur take around eight hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Langkawi
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Langkawi from Australia include:
For more information on Langkawi holidays check out our Langkawi travel guide.