Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
For couples determined to marry, Las Vegas can be a fun option - from intimate ceremonies to lavish affairs, anything is possible in this entertainment fantasy land. The city is geared towards couples undertaking their nuptials with dozens of celebrants ready to offer their services. And if you must have the Elvis impersonator it's best to wear your blue suede shoes because you probably love your partner tender, (pardon the puns).
Once you've exchanged your vows treat yourself to fabulous a Vegas show. Cirque du Soleil, with their mesmerising mix of acrobats and theatrics, always entertains. Alternatively, consider The Lion King for the spectacle or the perennial favourites, Donny & Marie.
For the honeymoon, an option could be a romantic trip to the Florida keys.
Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
Flights from Australia to Las Vegas will disembark at McCarran International Airport.
McCarran International Airport (LAS) was named in 1948 after Senator Pat McCarran, a Nevada politician who played a significant role in American aviation. In keeping with the city, the airport has over 1000 poker machines placed throughout the terminals.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to McCarran International Airport. Book your Las Vegas Airport accommodation.
Getting to Las Vegas
There are several airlines that offer flights to Las Vegas from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Los Angeles or San Francisco take between 16 and 20 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Honolulu or Los Angeles take between 17 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Melbourne or Sydney and Los Angeles take around 23 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Las Vegas
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Las Vegas from Australia include:
For more information on Las Vegas holidays check out our Las Vegas travel guide.
For flights to Las Vegas from Sydney, give our experienced travel consultants a call.