Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Hotel 91
Property Location With a stay at The Hotel 91 in Manhattan, you'll be convenient to Brooklyn Bridge and New York Stock Exchange. This hotel is close to New York University and Brooklyn Academy of Music. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen telev...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 16 May - 15 June 2018.
Just around the corner on Museum Mile is the unique Guggenheim Museum. Designed by legendary architect Frank Lloyd Wright, the spiral building winds the viewer through connected exhibition rooms displaying cutting-edge and international contemporary art.
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) has expanded in recent years. It is home to some of the most impressive artworks of the contemporary world. Pushing the boundaries of experimental art as well as established icons, MoMA boasts an impressive open design and a world-class restaurant on the premises.
If you like your art more on the bohemian side, Brooklyn's premier institution the Brooklyn Museum has an impressive array of ancient Egyptian pieces (including a preserved mummy) as well as masterworks from Cezanne, Monet and Degas. Truly multicultural, it also displays American paintings and sculptures as well as Pacific and African art.
New York Airports (NYC: JFK, LGA, EWR)
Flights from Australia to New York may disembark at the following airports:
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to New York's airports. Book your New York Airport accommodation.
Getting to New York
There are many airlines that offer flights to New York from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney and Melbourne via Los Angeles or San Francisco take between 20 and 28 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney via Hong Kong, Tokyo or Seoul take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take 20 hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to New York
Airlines that offer cheap flights to New York from Australia include: