Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Riu Plaza New York Times Square
The Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square offers the most comprehensive range of installations and services in the very heart of Manhattan. Next to the most famous Broadway theatres and just a few minutes away from emblematic locations such as Central Park, the Rockefeller Centre, Empire State, C...
Travel Dates: 2 - 29 March 2019.
Hudson New York, Central Park
Urban adventure, daredevil design, and true affordability meet in Hudson, the ultimate lifestyle hotel for the 21st century. Close to Central Park and the theater district, Hudson New York, Central Park is a brilliant reflection of the boldness and diversity of the city - the quintessential New Y...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 29 December 2018
Westin New York Grand Central
Providing uplifting respites for business and leisure travelers, The Westin New York Grand Central makes it easy to experience Manhattan. Their prime Midtown East location is two blocks away from both Grand Central Terminal and the United Nations. Spacious guest rooms and suites present a refined...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 29 December 2018
Construction took 13 years and the opening ceremony was held in the presence of President Chester A. Arthur and New York Mayor Franklin Edson. Shortly after opening, rumours spread questioning the stability of the bridge. These rumours were squashed a year later when circus maestro, P T Barnum paraded 21 elephants across the bridge promoting his shows. Today visitors to New York enjoy the stroll along the pedestrian walkway for the views of lower Manhattan.
Other noted New York bridges include the Williamsburg Bridge that also links Manhattan with Brooklyn, the majestic George Washington Bridge that links northern Manhattan with New Jersey and the Robert F Kennedy Bridge.
While in New York, consider checking out Yankee Stadium, an iconic landmark for sporting fans.
New York Airports (NYC: JFK, LGA, EWR)
Flights from Australia to New York may disembark at the following airports:
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to New York's airports. Book your New York Airport accommodation.
Getting to New York
There are many airlines that offer flights to New York from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney and Melbourne via Los Angeles or San Francisco take between 20 and 28 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney via Hong Kong, Tokyo or Seoul take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take 20 hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to New York
Airlines that offer cheap flights to New York from Australia include: