Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Hotel Priscilla is a charming 3-star hotel, located in one of the strategic points of the city, the district ludovisi, full of restaurants, shops, banks and embassies, within walking distance from Via Veneto, Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. Not far away and well connected to...
Travel Dates: 1 - 28 February 2018.
The Hotel Kennedy is located between Termini main railway station and the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, in a very central location within walking distance of the main tourist attractions. This is a very good standard hotel for its category which has a touch of familiarity. WI-FI connection av...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 8 May 2018.
Hotel Principessa Isabella
The Clarion Collection Hotel Principessa Isabella is a refined, quiet and high-class hotel: you will find in the heart of Rome but in a calm street far away from the traffic. Immerse yourself in the ambiences of our Hotel, accurately decorated, where the elegance and traditional style triumph, jo...
Travel Dates: 2 January - 27 March 2018.
With a capacity of over 50,000, the Colosseum during 70 to 80 AD could fill up in just 10 minutes and is considered one of the greatest works of Roman architecture. A visit to this ancient structure is a necessary pilgrimage for any history buff, and an ideal starting point to take in the Roman remains, the Forum, and Pantheon.
The Pantheon, built by Hadrian around 120AD, holds the tomb of Italy's first king, and the revered artist Raphael. An architectural wonder of geometry, the diameter of the dome is equal to the height of the building, giving it the capacity to hold a perfect sphere. Near the Colosseum you can also visit excavations and museums on Palatine Hill, home to Roman emperors and aristocrats, and see the original height of Rome.
Take an audience with the Pope at the Vatican on Wednesday mornings. Walk through St. Peter's Basilica; admire Michelangelo's frescoes, including the Sistine Chapel, amongst the Vatican Museums; a city of churches, where St. Peter's Basilica outshines them all.
Rome Airport (FCO)
Flights from Australia to Rome will disembark at Rome Airport Fiumicino.
Rome Airport Fiumicino (FCO) is Rome's international airport and the largest airport in Italy. The airport is also known as Leonardo da Vinci airport of Rome, after the iconic Italian artist and inventor.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Rome Airport Fiumicino. Book your Rome Airport accommodation.
Getting to Rome
There are many airlines that offer flights to Rome from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai take between 23 and 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take around 20 hours.
Airlines that fly to Rome
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Rome from Australia include: