Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
One of Samoa’s most fascinating landmarks is the Pulemelei-Pyramid, one of the largest structures in Polynesia. Located on Samoa’s smaller island Savaii, the stone pyramid reaches 14 metres high and measures roughly 65 by 60 metres square. The pyramid dates back to 1600 AD and is considered by locals to be an important landmark of Polynesian civilization.
On Upolu, the Piula Cave Pool is another must-visit attraction. Located underneath a historic Methodist Chapel, the natural freshwater pool is one of the best swimming holes in Samoa. Visitors to the pool can get changed at the small changing rooms located nearby.
For more adventure on Upolu, visit the Falemauga Caves which feature a system of tunnels that were once used as a place of refuge by the people of Tuamasaga.
Prague Airport (PRG)
Flights from Australia to Prague will disembark at Prague Ruzyne Airport.
Prague Ruzyne Airport (PRG) is the main international gateway to the Czech Republic and the biggest airport in the country. The airport services the city of Prague and is comprised of three passenger terminals.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Prague Ruzyne Airport. Book your Prague Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Prague
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Prague from Australia include:
For more information on Prague holidays check out our Prague travel guide.