Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
International flights to Samoa will disembark at Faleolo International Airport in Apia, Samoa’s capital. In addition to the airport, Apia is home to a number of popular attractions including various waterfalls and beaches. For a fresh water dip head to Papaseea Sliding Rock, a natural 5 metre waterslide located at Seesee. The sliding rock also has two smaller slides ideal for children.
At the beach, Apia is also home to fantastic snorkelling. Just five minute walk from the town, the Palolo Deep Marine Reserve is a picturesque blue swimming hole surrounded by walks of coral. With change rooms and snorkel hire located nearby, don’t miss snorkelling in the reserve to see Samoa’s vibrant marine life.
For relaxing beachside, Lefaga Beach is popularly referred to as paradise. Bring a beach towel and relax in magnificent surroundings.
Samoa Airport (APW)
Flights from Australia to Samoa will disembark at Faleolo International Airport.
Faleolo International Airport (APW) is located 40km west of Samoa's capital, Apia, and is the main gateway into Samoa. The airport consists of one relatively small terminal building.
Airlines that fly to Samoa
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Samoa from Australia include:
For more information on Samoa holidays check out our Samoa travel guide.