Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Sao Paulo is the largest city in Brazil and with more than 20 million people calling its greater urban area home, the city's nightlife is as vibrant as it is diverse. Most of the best clubs can be found in Vila Olimpia in the west of the city, which is so busy on weekends it's not uncommon to see traffic jams snaking down the Avenue Faria Lima into the early hours of the morning. Vila Madelena is another bustling nightlife area and is home to a wide array of bars, cafes and bohemian-inspired galleries, as is nearby Pinheiros.
If you're after nightlife closer to the city centre the area between Praca da Republica and Largo do Arouche offers an eclectic range of bars and restaurants which attract hordes of revellers after dark.
Sao Paulo Airport (GRU)
Flights from Australia to Sao Paulo will disembark at São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport.
São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport (GRU) is the main airport of Sao Paulo and one of the busiest airports in Brazil.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport. Book your Sao Paulo Airport accommodation.
Getting to Sao Paulo
There are many airlines that offer flights to Sao Paulo from Australia. The quickest flights from Sydney with one stopover take around 19 hours 25 minutes. Flights from Melbourne or Brisbane with one stopover can take between 30 and 40 hours depending on stopover time, while the shortest single stopover flights from Perth take 26 hours 50 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Sao Paulo
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Sao Paulo from Australia include:
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- Delta Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Korean Air
- South African Airways
- United Airlines
For more information on Sao Paulo holidays check out our Sao Paulo travel guide.