Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Distinction Wellington Century City Hotel provides the ideal base for business or leisure, in a vibrant location in the heart of all the action. On the doorstep of key Wellington attractions including Te Papa Museum, Distinction Welling Century City Hotel's 89 guest rooms range from impeccably de...
Travel Dates: 8 March - 30 May 2019
Citylife Hotel Wellington
CityLife Wellington NZ is a modern suite-style hotel situated in the heart of Wellington's boutique shopping precinct, Lambton Quay. Offering a range of one and two bedroom Wellington apartments, CityLife Wellington hotel is ideal for all occasions. A romantic night away, a girls shopping weekend...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 30 April 2019
With the longest trip by far from an Australian capital city, there are no direct flights from Perth to Wellington. However, it’s easy enough to connect through any of the eastern Australian capitals.
From the moment you arrive at Wellington Airport, prepare to discover a city brimming with culture and natural splendour – from the Wellington Botanic Garden to the City Gallery. After falling in love with the city itself, get into the hills to stretch your legs or visit the marvellous eco-sanctuary of Zealandia. Your holiday here starts with a flight to Wellington from Perth.
Flying To Wellington
Perth to Wellington Flight Time: 9 hours.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Perth to Wellington:
Airlines that fly to Wellington
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Wellington from Perth include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Wellington, have a look at our international airline page.
Wellington Airport (WLG)
Flights from Perth to Wellington will disembark at Wellington International Airport.
Wellington International Airport (WLG) services New Zealand's capital and is the third busiest airport in the country. The airport was once known as Rongotai Airport due to its location in the suburb of Rongotai and is a secondary hub for Air New Zealand.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Wellington Airport. Whether you want to stay close to the airport or in the heart of the city, take a look at our range of Wellington accommodation deals.
Top tips for your trip to Wellington
In the middle of Wellington Harbour is Matiu/Somes Island, a peaceful refuge from the hustle of the city. Matiu is the original Maori name, while during the English colonisation the Island was known as Somes, after the Deputy-Governor of the controlling New Zealand Company, Joseph Somes. The bi-lingual name came into use in 1997 recognising both histories. The island boasts six native reptiles including the common skink, spotted spink, copper skink and the common gecko.
Opened in 1941 on a prominent point in the Botanic Gardens, the Carter Observatory has recently undergone a NZ$5 million refurbishment and as such, is great family attraction. The Observatory features two main telescopes including the Ruth Crisp telescope and the Thomas Cooke telescope. Nearby is a second observatory, Thomas King Observatory, with a third telescope, the Thomas King telescope. The Karori Wildlife Sanctuary is a haven for native flora and fauna and is well worth a visit.
For more information on Wellington holidays check out our Wellington holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.