Scoot’s economy class has a selection of seats available. Standard Seats have 31-inch seat pitch, or you can upgrade to Super Seats with up to 35-inches of legroom or Stretch Seats, located in the bulkhead with no seat in front of you, with minimum 35-inches legroom. In a unique airline offering, ScootinSilence is a private cabin that has been designated a quite zone with all passengers required to be 12 years plus.
Meals, snacks and drinks are available for purchase from an extensive Scoot Cafe menu onboard. Selections include hot beef casserole, chicken pasta and soy sauce chicken and rice plus a selection of wraps, croissants, salads and noodles. Plenty of snack options are available including Haagen Dazs ice-cream. Beer, wine and soft drinks round out the menu.
Scoot Premium meals offer a traditional airline meal tray option including Hainanese chicken rice, a classic western breakfast, chicken parmigiana and chicken with mashed potatoes. Two sides and a drink are included with selections varying based on flight route.
A separate cabin at front of the aircraft has all leather seats with 38-inches of legroom and includes complimentary hot meals, baggage and in-flight entertainment via free Wi-Fi to stream to your own personal device.
Scoot's 787 Seat Configuration
375 seats in total.
- 35 seats in ScootBiz premium cabin
- 38” Pitch, 8” recline, 19” width
- 2-3-2 configuration
- Black leather with yellow trim
- Adjustable headrest and legrest
- 340 Economy seats
- 31” to 34” Pitch, 6” recline, 17.5” width
- 3-3-3 configuration
- Blue fabric (Standard seats)
- Blue fabric with yellow patterns (Stretch and Super seats)
- Adjustable Headrest for Stretch and Super seats
- Economy class - Limited to one piece of up to 7kg, (+ 3kg allowance if a laptop is carried).
- ScootBiz class - Lmited to 2 pieces of up to a combined weight of 15kg.
- Please note that cabin baggage, regardless of class, cannot exceed dimensions of 54cm x 38cm x 23cm (total linear dimensions cannot exceed 115cm).
Fees apoply to all checked baggage on Scoot flights. There is no baggage included with Scoot economy fares. These fees vary based on weight of baggage and need to pre-purchased at time of booking. Fees are split between flight duration. Flights less than 5 hours in duration are lower than flights over 5 hours in duration. Please confirm the fees at time of booking with your consultant.