Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Catalonia Sagrada Familia
This comfortable hotel is situated on one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Calle Aragon, only a few metres from La Sagrada Familia. The hotel has inherited the name of the street in which it is located. This street is convenient street to public transportation, which will allow guests ...
Travel Dates: 4 May - 12 June 2019
On any Barcelona holiday, it's inevitable you'll spend plenty of time on the city's most famous strip, La Rambla. This 1.2 kilometre pedestrian mall is jam-packed with cafés, florists, restaurants, market stalls and street performers. Take your time to thoroughly explore the street and its adjoining squares, making sure to stop for some coffee and people watching at one of the many popular cafés. For a nice La Rambla souvenir, why not get your portrait painted by one of the talented street artists?
While on La Rambla, don't miss out on a visit to La Boqueria, a huge food market with stalls selling everything from fresh seafood and fruit to colourful confectionary and baked delights. If a smoothie or snack from one of the stalls isn't enough to fill you up, have lunch at one of the tapas restaurants at the back of market. These restaurants use the freshest of ingredients from the markets and are sure to impress. You'll find the large, unmistakable entrance to the market roughly half way along La Rambla.
In the centre of the roundabout at the bottom of La Rambla sits the famous Columbus Monument, constructed in 1888 at the site where Columbus returned to Spain after his first voyage to the Americas. The 60 metre tower gives visitors the opportunity to ascend to the top via a rather claustrophobic lift. The view from the top offers a great panoramic perspective of Barcelona and is definitely worthwhile.
Barcelona Airport (BCN)
Flights from Australia to Barcelona will disembark at Barcelona El Prat Airport.
Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN) is the international airport for Barcelona and its surrounding municipalities. Often referred to as El Prat, the airport comprises two terminals and is the second largest in Spain.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Barcelona El Prat Airport. Book your Barcelona Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Barcelona
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Barcelona from Australia include:
For more information on Barcelona holidays check out our Barcelona travel guide.