Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Inn On The Square
In the heart of Cape Town overlooking the colourful cobble stoned tourist attraction Green Market Square. The hotel is within walking distance of the city's conference centre (the CPT ICC) and a short 5 minute drive to Africa's biggest tourist attraction, the V&A Waterfront. These are excellent 4...
Travel Dates: 24 April - 12 June 2019
Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Located at the foot of Table Mountain on the edge of the historic Bo Kaap district and situated close (5 minute drive or 20 minute walk) to the V&A Waterfront. Cape Town's stunning beaches and all the major tourist attractions are close by. The rooms are generously proportioned and provide a rela...
Travel Dates: 24 April - 12 June 2019
It's only natural that a holiday in South Africa ends with having to buy an additional suitcase to cart home all of your new purchases. From distinctive arts and crafts to colourful clothing and rare jewels, shopping in Cape Town is hard to resist. The markets in particular are the best places to head to pick up something original and to get a taste for local life. The Pan African Market is best for folk art, beading, Victorian tiling, antiques and custom-tailored garments, while the popular Greenmarket Square is where you can choose from a full range of arts, crafts and CDs of local music. Browse the stalls, barter down a good price and bring home something to remember your Cape Town holiday by.
Serious shoppers will know that Africa is the place to buy unique jewellery and precious gemstones. In Cape Town there are a number of hotspots to pick up a show-stopping piece. Contemporary jewellery-lovers will be spoilt for choice with the sleek jewellery boutiques that line the V&A Waterfront. If you're just up for browsing, head to Jewellery Avenue, located in the heart of the city, where you can spy anything from rare diamonds to African tribal inspired pieces.
Want to see more bling? Take a tour of the Gold of African Museum and marvel at the world's largest collection of African gold objects.
Cape Town Airport (CPT)
Flights from Australia to Cape Town will disembark at Cape Town International Airport.
Cape Town International Airport (CPT) is Africa's third largest airport and the second busiest in South Africa. Originally referred to as DF Malan Airport, Cape Town Airport is a hub for South African Airways and a major gateway for tourists travelling to South Africa.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Cape Town International Airport. Book your Cape Town Airport accommodation.
Getting to Cape Town
There are several airlines that offer flights to Cape Town from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Johannesburg take between 18 and 20 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney and Johannesburg take between 21 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Johannesburg take between 14 and 16 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Cape Town
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Cape Town from Australia include:
For more information on Cape Town holidays check out our Cape Town travel guide.
At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and range of Cape Town Flights will make booking your South Africa holiday easy.