Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Mantaray Island Resort
Situated 3 hours from Port Denarau in the stunning Yasawa Islands, Mantaray Island Resort is the perfect affordable tropical getaway. Fringed by opal coloured reefs, Mantaray Island Resort sits on a marine reserve which is regarded by many as offering Fiji's best snorkelling. Manta ray visit the ...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 31 March 2019
While in Nadi, a day trip to Navala Village is a must. Visit the local thatched huts known as bures and take part in a traditional Kava welcome ceremony complete with authentic Fijian lunch. Following the ceremony, enjoy an afternoon of swimming, horse riding or go meet the children in the village school.
A city of colour and vibrant life, Suva comes alive at night. Before 6pm, enjoy sightseeing, shopping or lazing by the pool. After dark, dine out at the Bad Dog Café, JJ's on the Park or local favourite Maya Dhaba. After dinner, head out to O'Reilly's, Purple Haze or for a touch of class, the Royal Suva Yacht Club. Favourite locals' haunts include Traps Bar and Birdland.
The Arts Village, previously the Fiji Cultural Centre, in Pacific Harbour offers some of Fiji's best shopping, leisure and cultural activities. Take an island boat tour on a war vessel known as a Drua and venture into the island temple.
Fiji Airport (NAN)
Flights from Australia to Fiji will disembark at Nadi International Airport.
Nadi International Airport (NAN) is the main access point for travellers to the islands of Fiji. It is located a short taxi ride from the city of Nadi and consists of one relatively small terminal building.
Getting to Fiji
There are several airlines that offer flights to Fiji from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Nadi take around four hours. There are flights from Melbourne via Sydney to Nadi that take around seven hours. Direct flights from Brisbane to Nadi take around three hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Fiji
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Fiji, have a look at our international airline page.