Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying To Fiji
Whether you seek adventure, relaxation or a romantic holiday for two, Fiji's tropical waters and friendly spirit will see you discover paradise on earth.
How long does it take to fly to Fiji?
Sydney to Fiji flight time: 4 hours
Airlines & Airport Information For Fiji
Nadi International Airport (NAN) is the main access point for travellers to the islands of Fiji. It is located a short taxi ride from the city of Nadi and consists of one relatively small terminal building.
Airports in Fiji
Airlines flying to Fiji
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include:
More About Fiji
When visiting the 'soft coral capital of the world' be sure to take a peek at what lies beneath the ocean's surface. Diving here is particularly good, but if you've never tried scuba diving, seeing marine life from the top of the sea will more than suffice. Spy vibrant tropical fish, carpet anemones, turtles and octopi in their natural habitat along the Coral Coast, located between Nadi and Suva. For something different you can also dive or snorkel near the Pacific Harbour along the extinct volcano crater known as Bega Lagoon.
If you prefer to stay above the water, a cruise or sail around the islands may be more your style. Fiji certainly has no shortage of islands to explore. Take a tour of the Mamanuca group of islands or hire a yacht and set sail for your own island hopping adventure. Find a secluded bay to enjoy a picnic or explore Fiji to find your own secret snorkelling spot.
Bring home the catch of the day by taking a fishing tour or trying your hand at spear fishing.
Read more in our Fiji Destination Guide >>