Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartment
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments / Ex Somerset Bayswater is a 4-star apartment- style hotel that offers private luxury apartments that are well-positioned for Notting Hill, Kensington Palace and Hyde Park. The Grand Plaza is just a 5-minute walk from the Paddington Train Station and only a few ste...
Travel Dates: 22 April - 28 June 2019
About Flying To London From Sydney
There are many airlines that offer flights to London from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination.
How long does it take to fly to London?
- Flights from Sydney via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 22 to 25 hours
- Flights from Sydney via Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong or Guangzhou take around 25 to 26 hours
Airlines & Airport Information For London
Airports in London
Flights from Australia to London may disembark at the following airports:
Airlines flying to London
As one of the largest cities in the world, London is an international travel hub served by a large number of airlines. The following airlines fly from Australia to London:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Emirates Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qantas Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Australia
More About London
When in London, most visitors find themselves in Trafalgar Square at some point. Opened in 1844 after a twenty-year clearing and construction process, Trafalgar Square commemorates the 1805 British victory over the French at the Battle of Trafalgar. The centrepiece of Trafalgar Square is Nelson's Column, hovering 172 feet high, with the naval commander Horatio Nelson at the top. The column is flanked by four bronze lions.
To the north of Trafalgar Square is the National Gallery, which boasts an incredible collection of art by classic masters. To the east is the church of St Martin in the Fields, where classical music lunchtime recitals are held. Also consider strolling through the National Portrait Gallery, which features portraits of famous Britons and English royalty throughout the centuries. From London consider taking a tour to the pre-historic Stonehenge or explore classical Bath, a city made famous by Jane Austen.
Read more in our London Destination Guide >>