Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
With a height of 361 metres above sea level, Mount Yasur on Vanuatu's Tanna Island is the nation's and indeed one of the world's most active volcanos. It frequently erupts several times an hour, making a visit to the region one of the country's must-see sights.
In the interest of public safety, the authorities have established various levels that directly correspond to the Volcano's access. With a Level 0 or Level 1 visitors are welcome to explore the volcano's 400 metre diameter crater. A Level 2 setting means there are lava bombs which restrict access to the crater but visitors can view from a safe distance. Level 3 refers to severe activity and therefore access to the summit zone is closed and Level 4 indicates a major eruption with all access closed.
Another active volcano is Lopevi, which has erupted around 22 times since 1863, with the most recent being in 1982.
Bauerfield International Airport (VLI)
Flights from Australia to Vanuatu will disembark at Bauerfield International Airport.
Bauerfield International Airport (VLI) in Port Vila is the main access point for the island nation of Vanuatu. The airport consists of a single terminal building, located just 10 minutes drive from the Port Vila CBD.
Airlines that fly to Vanuatu
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Vanuatu from Australia include: