Luxury Gold are dedicated to bringing you journeys shaped by our family heritage of close to 100 years of high-end travel industry expertise and a total commitment to service. The Luxury Gold collection is the creation of The Travel Corporation Chairman, Mr Stanley Tollman and select itineraries feature his signature “Chairman’s Collection.”
With specialist knowledge of exclusive VIP experiences, fine dining and luxury hotels, we are dedicated to bringing you journeys shaped by our family heritage of close to 100 years of high-end travel industry expertise and a total commitment to service. You can relax, enjoy and open up to the charm of different cultures and let us take care of every little detail. Wherever you go, we'll delight and surprise you with amazing experiences, tastes, sights, sounds and people.
The Luxury Gold Worldwide collection includes perfectly planned itineraries to; Britain, Europe, USA, Canada, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador & Galapagos, Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Japan, India, Bhutan, Nepal, Egypt & South Africa.
Why travel with Luxury Gold
- Exclusive VIP Experiences - Reserved exclusively for Luxury Gold guests, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public.
- Exceptional dining - Not just incredible meals at the finest critically acclaimed restaurants, but a deliciously varied menu of different ways to dine.
- Luxury Hotels - Carefully chosen to meet your exacting standards, in terms of comfort and style, excellent locations, and impeccable service.
- Your Travelling Concierge - Is with you all the way, always ready to share in-depth local knowledge, take care of all the logistical details, and tailor the trip to you.
- Small group journeys - Explore the wold in a small group of like-minded new friends and enjoy more personal service from your Travelling Concierge.
VIP experiences with Luxury Gold
Each journey includes exclusive VIP experiences unique to Luxury Gold. We'll introduce you to incredible people renowned within their specialist fields.
Meet critically acclaimed history author and food critic Trevor White on our Ultimate Ireland journey. Guests will have a rare personal after-hours tour of the Little Museum Dublin, which he founded. You will have exclusive access to famous landmarks when not open to the public. Whilst on the Harmony of Central Europe, enjoy a private visit with a local expert to the Doge’s Place after hours. Access often "sold out" tickets to cultural events, many of which are near-impossible to access as an any independent traveller. On the British Royale, during your private visit to the Tower of London you'll join the warden for the famous 700-year-old Ceremony of the Keys.
These are just a glimpse of what’s possible on your Luxury Gold journey.
Popular Luxury Gold tours
- Majestic Japan, 11 Day
- Majesty of the Rockies with Gold Leaf Rocky Mountaineer, 14 Days
- Ultimate Italy, 12 Day
- Indulgence in Eastern Canada, 8 Days
- Castles & Kingdoms (New itinerary), 20 Days
Did you know...
- At Luxury Gold, we are dedicated to reducing our environmental impact and giving back to the local communities that need an extra helping hand. In conjunction with our partner One Tree Planted, we are committed to planting one tree for every guest who uses our travel e-Documentation.
- Luxury Gold’s Gold Seal Protection providing you with “any reason” cancellation peace of mind. It offers additional protection for only $99 per person (payable with your deposit only) conditions apply. Please see your Flight Centre consultant for full terms and conditions apply.
- We have select departures which feature our highly acclaimed Chairman’s Collection. We’ve called upon our company’s extensive connections to introduce you to exceptional local characters and unique access to amazing places. Available on select departure dates only (see select journeys with CC symbol), a privileged few will be whisked into an elite world of noble dinners, regal lunches and drinks with aristocracy.