Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Best Western Blue Square
This hotel is located near the centre of Amsterdam. The tram stop is close to the hotel and takes approx 15 minutes to the city centre The bedrooms are all in very good condition and are modern and comfortable. They benefit from air conditioning, are medium to large in size and offer all the faci...
Travel Dates: 1 April - 27 May 2018.
Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam
This hotel is located in the heart of the city overlooking the famous river Amstel, and opposite the opera house of Amsterdam 'De Stopera.' There is also easy access to the famous Rembrandt Plein with its terraces and shops as well as to all the major tourist attractions that this famous city has...
Travel Dates: 5 April - 21 May 2018.
WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam
The hotel is situated 1.5 km from the Westerpark, where restaurants and cultural activities can be found. Business park Westpoort is nearby. The Hempoint bus stop is located directly opposite the hotel and offer direct services to the city centre in 5 minutes. The city centre is at 2 km distance ...
Travel Dates: 1 April - 19 May 2018.
Amsterdam has a long and proud Jewish tradition. Perhaps the most famous synagogue in the city is the Esnoga Synagogue, a seventeenth century Sephardic Synagogue completed in 1675. During this century Jews saw The Netherlands as a country of refuge from the upheaval on the Iberian Peninsula and accordingly called the Synagogue in translation the Portuguese Synagogue.
After visiting the Synagogue, consider exploring the Anne Frank Museum, a memorial to the Frank family and indeed the young Jewish girl, Anne who was forced into hiding after the Nazis invaded The Netherlands. A highly intelligent scribe, Anne's legacy remains in the form of her diary that remains a testament to all European Jews who suffered at the hands of the Nazis. Today, the Anne Frank Museum is contained within the same house that her family hid, including the false annex that remained their sanctuary until being discovered.
From Amsterdam consider taking a trip to the Hague, home to the Dutch royal family and the parliament.
Amsterdam Airport (AMS)
Flights from Australia to Amsterdam will disembark at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) is the main international airport of the Netherlands and the fifth largest airport in Europe. Schiphol has only one terminal and is a major hub for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Book your Amsterdam Airport accommodation
Getting to Amsterdam
There are many airlines that offer flights to Amsterdam from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai take between 24 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 24 and 31 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take between 22 and 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 21 and 22 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Amsterdam
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Amsterdam from Australia include:
For more information on Amsterdam holidays check out our Amsterdam travel guide.
For flights to Amsterdam from Sydney, give our experienced travel consultants a call.