Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Quadrant Hotel Auckland
Welcome to Auckland's Hippest Hotel. Welcome to The Quadrant, situated on the edge of the thriving metropolis. Defying convention with its bold design, stylish apartments, Stunning Quad Bar & Quad Kitchen and super sleek service, The Quadrant is perfect for the business or leisure traveler short ...
Travel Dates: 19 June - 30 September 2019
If you’re accustomed to Melbourne, you’ll find Auckland is a good counterpart in terms of weather, making the trip a familiar one before you’ve even taken a step off the plane. The similarities largely end there, however. Auckland’s attractions and natural scenery are unlike anything you may have seen in Australia – or elsewhere in the world, for that matter. Book your flight to Auckland from Melbourne today and prepare for an unforgettable holiday.
Flying To Auckland
Melbourne to Auckland Flight Time: 3 Hours, 35 Minutes.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Brisbane Airport to Auckland:
Airlines that fly to Auckland
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Auckland from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Auckland, have a look at our international airline page.
Auckland Airport (AKL)
Flights from Australia to Auckland will disembark at Auckland Airport.
Auckland Airport (AKL) is New Zealand's busiest airport, hosting more than 13 million passengers a year. It is the main international gateway for New Zealand's North Island. The airport consists of an international terminal and a domestic terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Auckland Airport. Book your Auckland Airport accommodation.
Top tips for your trip to Auckland
There is plenty to see in Auckland, and plenty of places to see if from. Think the view from the harbour is spectacular? Imagine seeing it from 328 meters up in the air? Auckland's famous Sky Tower is the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand and offers 360-degree views of Auckland, reaching as far as 80 kilometres away. Take in the sights from the Sky Tower's three viewing platforms or, if you're feeling brave, take part in the Skywalk around the tower at 192 metres above ground.
Another of Auckland's most famous views can be seen from Mount Eden. Boasting panoramic views of the city and its sprawling suburbs, Mount Eden is a dormant volcano that also features a 50-metre deep crater. At its highest summit, Mount Eden stands 196 metres above sea level, making it Auckland's highest natural peak. Take your Auckland holiday to extreme heights and bungy jump off the Sky Tower or the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
For more on Aucklands holidays check out our range of Auckland holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.