Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Though it's very easy to get swept up by Berlin's history, there's also a flourishing modern side to the German capital you shouldn't miss out on experiencing. A great place to start is Mauerpark, a public park in the Prenzlauer Berg district that once formed part of the Berlin Wall. Head to the park on a Sunday when its grass strip transforms into a huge marketplace, and stay for the famous public karaoke show from 3pm, known as Bearpit Karaoke.
What better way to continue your discovery of modern Berlin than with a shopping spree? Considered by many to be Europe's best city for shopping, Berlin's fashion stores are as trendy and glamorous as those of London or Paris, but with far more agreeable price tags. Retail hot spots include Friedrichstrasse, Kurfürstendamm and the famous 'KaDeWe' department store.
After a day of shopping or sightseeing, providing you're not exhausted, you might just be itching to experience the famous Berlin nightlife you've been hearing so much about. If you're into European techno, you'll quite possibly find your version of heaven at a club by the name of Berghain, near the border of Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain. Those looking for a more relaxed vibe should head to Green Door in Schoeneberg, where a ring of the bell will grant you entry into an incredibly trendy bar with amazing cocktails. Aim to be there for happy hour between 6pm and 9pm.
Berlin Airport (TXL)
Flights from Australia to Berlin will disembark at Berlin Tegel Airport.
Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL) is Berlin's main international airport and a major hub for international travel to Germany. Also known as Otto Lilienthal, the airport has four passenger terminals and is a hub for Lufthansa.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Berlin Tegel Airport. Book your Berlin Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Berlin
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Berlin from Australia include:
For more information on Berlin holidays check out our Berlin travel guide.