Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Chicago is famous for a few things; Oprah, basketball and of course, their deep-dish pizzas. With a crust measuring three inches tall and featuring a very large amount of cheese, the deep pizza pie is said to have first been served at Pizzeria Uno in 1943. While you can taste the original at Pizzeria Uno, now a franchise, you’ll find a lot of locals praising the stuffed pizza served at Giordano's. The popular pizzeria is famously attributed to having the best stuffed pizza in Chicago.
After you’re typically Chicagoan meal, work off all that cheese by belly laughing at Second City. Located on North Wells Street, the sketch comedy and improve club has long been a playground for some of the best comedians in the world, launching the careers of John Belushi, Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Mike Myers, Tina Fey and Stephen Colbert.
Chicago Airport (ORD)
Flights from Australia to Chicago will disembark at Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) is located northwest of the city and is named after Edward O'Hare, a Medal of Honour recipient from World War II. The airport remains a hub for American Airlines and United Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Book your Chicago Airport accommodation.
Getting to Chicago
There are many airlines that offer flights to Chicago from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Los Angeles, San Francisco or Dallas take between 19 and 21 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 20 and 22 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take between 19 and 21 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Los Angeles, San Francisco or Dallas take between 25 and 27 hours depending on the stopovers.
Airlines that fly to Chicago
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Chicago from Australia include:
For more information on Chicago holidays check out our Chicago travel guide.