Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Cook Islands are sandwiched between French Polynesia and American Samoa in the middle of the South Pacific. Long a haven for artists and writers seeking solitude for their work, the islands are blessed with abundant natural beauty and some of the best snorkelling and scuba diving in the region. You can swim in the brilliantly blue lagoon surrounding the main island of Rarotonga or take a cross-island walk past Te Rua Manga – a needle-shaped rock located just outside the capital Avarua.
The country's other main island Aitutaki is also a major tourist destination and boasts one of the most beautiful lagoons in the entire South Pacific.
Cook Islands Airport (RAR)
Flights from Australia to the Cook Islands disembark at Rarotonga International Airport.
Rarotonga International Airport (RAR) is the main international gateway to the Cook Islands. The airport is located 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast, in the district of Avarua.
Airlines that fly to the Cook Islands
Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia fly to the Cook Islands numerous times per week. The flight from Sydney to Rarotonga International Airport includes a stopover in Auckland and takes approximately 10 hours.
For more on Cook Islands holidays check out our Cook Islands travel guide or view our range of Cook Islands holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.