Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Maldron Hotel Pearse Street
This hotel enjoys a prime setting on Pearse Street, Dublin. Guests will find themselves in the perfect location for exploring the delights that the area has to offer. Within a short distance, guests can enjoy the host of shopping opportunities, dining options and entertainment venues in the area....
Travel Dates: 15 April - 19 June 2019
Christ Church Cathedral, on the south side of the Liffey, is widely accepted as the oldest building in the city. It's believed the cathedral was established by King Sitric Silkenbeard in around 1028 and the foundations of the current structure were built around 1180. Over the centuries various rulers added different elements with the most extensive renovations taking place between 1871 and 1878. Today Christ Church contains the largest cathedral crypt in Britain or Ireland and continues to conduct services as has been done for the past 1000 years.
Housed within Trinity College, the Book of Kells is one of the most historically significant and beautifully crafted religious documents ever created. It's generally accepted that the manuscript was created in around 800CE by Celtic monks. The book itself contains four gospels of the New Testament - all vividly notated with striking graphics. The books are named after the Abbey where they were housed over the centuries.
If you're interested in historic churches, also consider exploring St Patrick's Cathedral.
Dublin Airport (DUB)
Flights from Australia to Dublin will disembark at Dublin Airport.
Dublin Airport (DUB) is the international airport of Ireland's capital, and the busiest airport in the country. The airport also runs domestic services as well as a large number of short and medium haul services including 40 trips to London per day.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Dublin Airport. Book your Dublin Airport accommodation.
Getting to Dublin
There are many airlines that offer flights to Dublin from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take between 21 and 28 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Dublin
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Dublin from Australia include:
For more information on Dublin holidays check out our Dublin travel guide.
For flights to Dublin from Sydney, give our experienced travel consultants a call.