Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Pearl Hotel Waikiki
Located just steps from the International Market Place and Waikiki Beach, the Pearl Hotel Waikiki puts you in the heart of Oahu's South Shore among the island's most coveted attractions. Swim with the sea turtles at Hanuma Bay, surf the waves of Waikiki Beach, or take in the views from Diamond He...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 23 December 2018.
For hiking enthusiasts, explore the numerous trails through the Valley State Monument Park and the Haleakala National Park. Alternatively, take a kayak on the many waterways. For a great local experience, make sure you attend a traditional Polynesian luau, with singing, dancing and most importantly, a delicious buffet.
For water activities, grab a snorkel and head to Black Rock or Turtle Town, which features a good array of coral, colourful fish and if you're lucky, a turtle. Other recommended snorkelling options include Ulua Beach and the area just south of Kamaole Beach Park III in Kihei.
Every winter humpback whales migrate to the warmer northern waters. The waters around Maui provide a great location to admire these magnificent creatures.
Hawaii Airport (HNL)
Flights from Australia to Hawaii will disembark at Honolulu International Airport.
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is the main gateway to the State of Hawaii and is one of the busiest airports in the United States. The airport serves as the principal hub of Hawaiian Airlines, the largest Hawaii-based airline. Hawaiian offers flights between the various airports of the Hawaiian Islands.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Honolulu International Airport. Book your Hawaii Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hawaii
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hawaii from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Honolulu take nine hours and 45 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane to Honolulu take nine hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Melbourne to Honolulu take 10 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney to Honolulu take around 15 hours and 30 minutes depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Hawaii
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hawaii from Australia include: