Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Howard Johnson Hotel & Water Playground
303 room garden property situated on 7 acres directly across from Disneyland Park. An 8 minute walk to reach the Disney entrances. Enjoy the large Garden Pool, the Whirlpool spa, or the separate pirate themed Castaway Cove, a water playground featuring slides, water cannons, fountains and a toddl...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 15 March 2018.
Doubletree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
Return economy class airfare from Brisbane to Los Angeles including prepaid taxes. 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Doubletree by Hilton Los...
Travel Dates: Departing Adelaide 17 February 2018 - 31 March 2018. Departing Brisbane 17 February 2018 - 31 March 2018. Departing Melbourne 17 February 2018 - 31 March 2018. Departing Perth 17 February 2018 - 31 March 2018. Departing Sydney 17 February 2018 - 31 March 2018.
Best Western Hollywood Hills
Best Western Hollywood Hills is a friendly hotel located in the Hollywood Hills, just below the Hollywood Sign. The air conditioned hotel has 86 rooms and is 2 blocks away from Hollywood Boulevard. On-site facilities include a charming coffee shop which serves delicious meals. Business travellers...
Travel Dates: 15 January - 28 March 2018.
The first Academy Awards was held in 1929 at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel with Douglas Fairbanks and William C deMille as hosts with about 270 people in attendance. Today the Kodak Theatre is capable of seating 3,401 guests and the stage is one of the largest in the country measuring 34 metres by 18 metres.
There are many companies that offer tours through the Hollywood Hills pointing out where internationally-renowned performers live. The tours generally drive along Mulholland Drive, Sepulveda Boulevard and Calneva Drive. The views over the city are also spectacular.
To the east of the city, the Angeles National Forest offers respite from the pulse of Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Flights from Australia to Los Angeles will disembark at Los Angeles International Airport.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is located in Westchester, a coastal suburb in the southwest of this west coast metropolis. The Tom Bradley Terminal is named after the first African-American mayor of Los Angeles.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Los Angeles International Airport. Book your LAX Airport accommodation.
Getting to Los Angeles
There are many airlines that offer flights to Los Angeles from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around 14 hours. Flights from Perth via Melbourne or Sydney take between 20 and 26 hours depending on the stopover. Direct flights from Brisbane take around 13 hours and 15 minutes.
Airlines that fly to LA
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Los Angeles from Australia include:
For more on Los Angeles holidays check out our Los Angeles travel guide or view our range of Los Angeles holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.