Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Hotel 91
With a stay at The Hotel 91 in New York (Chinatown), you'll be convenient to Brooklyn Bridge and New York University. This hotel is close to Empire State Building and Penn Station. Close to Lower Manhattan and the East Village. Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featurin...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 1 - 28 November 2018
Freehand New York
Recently opened in early 2018 in Manhattan's Flatiron District, Freehand New York will be housed in the former George Washington Hotel, once home to many writers, musicians, and artists. Reimagined in collaboration with celebrated design firm Roman and Williams, the hotel features 396 rooms and a...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 1-29 November 2018
A prominent landmark situated on Madison Avenue and 45th Street in midtown New York City, The Roosevelt Hotel was named in honor of President Theodore Roosevelt. A one night penalty will apply to departures that occur earlier than the date specified on the original reservation. Must be 18 years o...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 30 November 2018
Situated on Liberty Island in New York Harbour, the Statue of Liberty is a major attraction for visitors to the Big Apple. Representing freedom, the statue was designed by Frédéric Bartholdi and unveiled in 1886 with much pomp and circumstance. The statue's head was first exhibited at the 1878 Paris World Fair and the body was completed with the assistance of Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel, of the tower fame. The symbolism across the design includes a female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom carrying a tablet inscribed with the date of the American Declaration of Independence.
For an interesting perspective, consider taking the Staten Island ferry for great views of the statue. The ferry is a standard commuter ferry but it travels from Manhattan across to Staten Island, whereby travelling straight past the statue.
For a great family day, take the kids to Coney Island for some wholesome, traditional entertainment.
New York Airports (NYC: JFK, LGA, EWR)
Flights from Australia to New York may disembark at the following airports:
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to New York's airports. Book your New York Airport accommodation.
Getting to New York
There are many airlines that offer flights to New York from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney and Melbourne via Los Angeles or San Francisco take between 20 and 28 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney via Hong Kong, Tokyo or Seoul take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take 20 hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to New York
Airlines that offer cheap flights to New York from Australia include: