Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Heartland Hotel Queenstown
Heartland Hotel Queenstown has a distinctive design close to all the action in the bustling resort town. Even with the amazing views of the mountains and Lake Wakatipu you can still feel cosy and tucked away in these A-Line style chalets in the hills. Heartland Hotel Queenstown is linked to Sceni...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 30 September 2019
Scenic Suites Queenstown
Scenic Suites Queenstown provides one of the most sought after locations for Queenstown hotels. The hotels elevated position gives fantastic views of the Southern Alps and over Lake Wakatipu. Its hard to go past Scenic Suites Queenstown with its convenience and quality of four-star apartment styl...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 30 September 2019
If you’re travelling to Queenstown Airport from Adelaide, please note that you’ll have a brief layover in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane before heading on as there are no direct Adelaide to Queenstown flights. Thankfully, the stop won’t be a long one and you’ll back in the air and on your way in no time.
Prepare to enjoy stunning views of New Zealand’s best scenery and intimate encounters with the region’s beautiful lakes (don’t forget to check out the Underwater Observatory for a glimpse of life beneath the surface). It all starts with a flight to Queenstown from Adelaide.
Flying To Queenstown
Adelaide to Queenstown Flight Time: 5 hours, 55 minutes.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Adelaide to Queenstown:
Airlines that fly to Queenstown
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Queenstown from Adelaide include:
For more information on Queenstown holidays check out our Queenstown travel guide.
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Queenstown, have a look at our international airline page.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Flights from Australia to Queenstown will disembark at Queenstown Airport.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN) is located in Frankton, New Zealand, and is a gateway to the popular resort town of Queenstown. Both international and domestic flights are serviced through the one terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Queenstown Airport. Whether you want to stay close to the airport or in the heart of the city, take a look at our range of Queenstown accommodation deals.
Top tips for your trip to Queenstown
The tours on offer cover every action-packed activity you can think of, making it almost impossible to fit everything in. Try your hand at skydiving, white water rafting, skiing or snowboarding. A trip to Queenstown guarantees you'll return home a fitter person.
Canyoning is one activity that encompasses it all. Make your way through some of New Zealand's most beautiful canyons by zip lining, swimming, abseiling, and whatever else might be required. Safety is always a priority so you can rest assured that you'll have a wild time but stay in one piece.
If daredevil activities aren't your thing, you can take it a little easier and opt for an afternoon of mini-golf, take a trip to the Kiwi Birdlife Park or explore the famous Gold Fields Mining Centre. If you've ever wondered what life in the mines was like, this centre offers an educational day out as you step into Queenstown's history and the gold strike of the 19th Century.
For more information on Queenstown holidays check out our Queenstown holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.