Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The award-winning Heritage Queenstown offers breathtaking views of Lake Wakatipu and the spectacular Remarkables mountain range. Crafted of schist stone and native timbers, Heritage Queenstown perfectly captures the atmosphere of a European-style lodge. - Exceptional guest facilities include a gy...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 June 2019
Scenic Suites Queenstown
Scenic Suites Queenstown provides one of the most sought after locations for Queenstown hotels. The hotels elevated position gives fantastic views of the Southern Alps and over Lake Wakatipu. Its hard to go past Scenic Suites Queenstown with its convenience and quality of four-star apartment styl...
Travel Dates: 1 July - 30 September 2019
Sydney to Queenstown flights are even more frequent than those from Brisbane, departing an impressive 10 times every single day. All of them are direct too, which means you’ll be enjoying time on the water or on the slopes before you know it.
We’ll have no trouble finding you the cheapest flight to Queenstown from Sydney because the route is so common and the distance between the two cities is relatively short. This means you’ll have more money to spend on the important things – like bungy jumping, jetboat racing, buying souvenirs, or treating yourself to some retail therapy, New Zealand style.
Flying To Queenstown
Sydney to Queenstown Flight Time: 3 hours.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Sydney to Queenstown:
Airlines that fly to Queenstown
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Queenstown from Sydney include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Queenstown, have a look at our international airline page.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Flights from Australia to Queenstown will disembark at Queenstown Airport.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN) is located in Frankton, New Zealand, and is a gateway to the popular resort town of Queenstown. Both international and domestic flights are serviced through the one terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Queenstown Airport. Whether you want to stay close to the airport or in the heart of the city, take a look at our range of Queenstown accommodation deals.
Top tips for your trip to Queenstown
Do you like gorgeous scenery, fine food and great hulking adrenaline hits? Queenstown dishes up all these attractions.
Which words can you add to these verbs to get a flavour of this New Zealand adventue capital: jumping, boating, rafting, surfing and swinging? If you guessed: 'bungy', 'jet', 'whitewater', 'river' and 'canyon' – well done, spot on. Millions visit each year for their adrenalin hit and often return for more.
Queenstown is also at the heart of the South Island's Southern Lakes region which includes the spectacular Fjordlands: home to Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and Mitre Peak. It's easy to day trip from Queenstown to several quaint villages too – air tours also allow you to drink in more of the surrounding mountains and pick out a little hideaway for your next visit.
For more information on Queenstown holidays check out our Queenstown holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.