Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
One of the most popular attractions in Seoul is Bukchon Hanok Village, an immaculately preserved traditional Korean village dating back 600 years. A stroll through this peaceful quarter will truly take you back centuries.
Don't miss out on a guided tour of Changdeokgung, a UNESCO World Heritage Listed palace best experienced with a guided tour. The palace's garden, known as the 'secret garden', is particularly popular, consisting of a lotus pond, pavilions, landscaped lawns and colourful flowers.
There are few things Korean people love more than watching baseball. Experience this national fascination by heading along to a game at Jamsil Baseball Stadium. Entry and a few beers will cost you around $20 – a small price to pay to experience this electric atmosphere.
For a great view of the city and surrounding mountains, go for a ride on the Namsan Cable Car between Mount Namsan and N Seoul Tower. Beat the crowds by doing this in the morning or early evening.
Seoul Airport (ICN)
Flights from Australia to Seoul will disembark at Incheon International Airport.
Incheon International Airport (ICN) is Seoul's primary airport and one of the busiest airports in the world. Spanning six floors, the airport also operates domestic flights and is the main hub for Asiana Airlines and Korean Air.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Incheon International Airport. Book your Seoul Airport accommodation.
Getting to Seoul
There are many airlines that offer flights to Seoul from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take 10 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney take 13 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 13 and 14 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Seoul
Some other airlines fly with one or two stopovers, including:
For more information on Seoul holidays check out our Seoul travel guide.
Planning a trip to Seoul? At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and range of cheap flights to Seoul will make booking your Korean holiday easy.