Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Canberra to Sydney: 50 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 9km
Taxi: Around $36 to CBD
Public Transport: Trains, shuttle buses and public buses service both terminals.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Sydney's most famous beach is Bondi, a glittering sweep of sand that bustles with sunbathers, socialites, ice-cream sellers, surfers and joggers every day of the year. Enjoy fresh fish and chips on the grassy knoll overlooking the beach or head into the water for a dip. For a classic Sydney experience, swim a few laps in the Bondi Icebergs 50-metre Olympic pool before strolling upstairs for a drink at Bondi Icebergs Dining Room and Bar.
The Bondi to Bronte coast walk is a great way to see some of Sydney's best beaches, as well as spectacular views over the ocean. Highlights include the picturesque Waverley Cemetery, which is perched right on the cliff and is the site where many famous Australians like Henry Lawson are buried. Tiny Tamarama Beach is popular with locals, while Clovelly Beach is a favourite for families and snorkelers. In spring each year, the Bondi to Tamarama section of the walk comes alive with the Sculptures by the Sea exhibition.
For a unique beach experience, why not take a surfing lesson or snorkeling tour?
Sydney Airport (SYD)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Sydney Domestic Airport guide
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Sydney Airport. Book your Sydney Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Sydney
Australia's most visited city is also not surprisingly home to the country's busiest airport. The domestic airlines that fly into Sydney Airport are listed below.
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Sydney, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.