Inspiring Journeys is a local tour operator specialising in unique Australian and New Zealand experiences. Its destinations in Australia include the Kimberley, the Top End, the red centre, Tasmania, Noosa, Fraser Island, Kangaroo Island; and the North and South Island highlights of New Zealand. Each tour provides the best quality accommodation, great cuisine, and once-in-a-lifetime activities. Travel is conducted in 4WD vehicles or luxurious small coaches. Journeys are loosely structured to allow greater flexibility and more choices.
Why travel with Inspiring Journeys?
- Small group sizes
- Specialists in experiential touring
- Unique, hand-picked accommodation
- Discover the path less travelled
- Most meals included
Popular Inspiring Journeys tours
- A Taste of Tasmania (5 days)
- Outback Australia – The Colour of Red (5 days)
- The Endless Shores (11 days)
- The Southern Drift (12 days)
- The Long White Cloud (22 days)
Expert leaders and small group sizes
All Journey Leaders are devoted travellers and passionate about the destinations you are visiting. They possess in-depth knowledge of Australian history and have strong ties with the local communities. Their fun-loving and enthusiastic nature will ensure you have an enjoyable and unforgettable journey.
Inspiring Journeys tours boast some of the smallest group sizes of any tour company, with an average of 12 to 16 travellers per group. This provides a more personalised tour with an intimate atmosphere and greater opportunities for interaction with your tour leader.
Inspiring Journeys is committed to responsible travel, and its activities contribute to the Travel Corporation Conservation Foundation.
Part of the Foundation's work is the Kimberley Sustainable Tourism Project. This project supports local communities in the Kimberley by developing sustainable tourism practices and protecting cultural heritage values.
Did you know...
- Inspiring Journeys offer a range of optional activities for greater flexibility in tailoring a holiday that suits you
- Tours are designed to facilitate you trying something new and taking the path less travelled