Australia Circumnavigation Cruise from Fremantle (Perth)
11 night cruise sailing from Fremantle aboard the Oosterdam. Visit Albany, Australia, Port Lincoln, Adelaide, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, Melbourne, Burnie, Tasmania and Sydney,...
Departing Date :
11 Dec 2021
Popular Destinations from Perth
Perth Cruising Seasons
Perth is a year round departure point for cruising.
Cruise Ships Departing Perth
- Azamara Pursuit (coming 2020)
- Crystal Endeavor (coming 2021)
- Crystal Serenity (coming 2022)
- Crystal Symphony (coming 2021)
- Majestic Princess (coming 2020)
- Queen Elizabeth
- Queen Mary 2 (coming 2020)
- Sapphire Princess (coming 2020)
- Sea Princess (coming 2020)
- Serenade Of The Seas (coming 2021)
- Silver Muse (coming 2020)
- Sun Princess
- Vasco da Gama
All cruise ships for Perth dock at Fremantle Ports, located approximately 14 kilometres south-west of Perth. Fremantle passenger terminal is Australia’s largest terminal and has undergone significant upgrades in recent years, which is respectful of the heritage significance of the landmark at Victoria Quay and has not only improved security but also visitor amenities.
Approximate travel times and costs
- 30 minutes from Hay Street, Perth CBD (taxi $40.00 to $50.00)
- 40 minutes from Perth Airport (taxi $50.00 to $80.00)
- 30 minutes from Perth Station to Fremantle Station
There is no public parking available at the Port; the parking area at the Passenger Terminal Building is designed for set down and pick-up only. There is long term parking available at the western end of Victoria Quay (zone 3 dedicated all day parking) near C and D sheds. This parking is not undercover or secure but it is in demand. Either pay on arrival or book in advance through Wilson Parking.
Shops and restaurants
Fremantle Port is located moments from the heart of Fremantle. While facilities are limited at the port itself, there are many shops, restaurants and cafes situated in Fremantle.