Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Hampshire Hotel Theatre District
This hotel is well located in the centre of Amsterdam, close to the Leidseplein, Holland casino, Kalverstraat and the PC Hoofsstraat which is the famous up market shopping street in Amsterdam. It is also close to the Museums and other tourist attractions. The bedrooms are in very good condition a...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 November 2018
The Netherlands has an extensive artistic heritage, a tradition that is proudly on display in the Rijksmuseum. Literally translated as State Museum, the museum was formally opened in 1885 in a purpose-built gallery. The collection celebrates the rich Dutch artistic history with the works of Rembrandt van Rijn, Johannes Vermeer, Frans Hals and Jan Steen adorning the walls.
Perhaps the most famous Dutch master is Vincent Van Gogh who created the most influential paintings of the late nineteenth century. His personal mental illness and apparent suicide sometimes overshadows his artistic contribution but the Van Gogh Museum ensures that his artistic legacy is celebrated. The museum itself was opened in 1973 and today is one of the city's premiere tourist attractions.
From Amsterdam, it's worth exploring Rotterdam to the south for the contrasting architectural styles.
Amsterdam Airport (AMS)
Flights from Australia to Amsterdam will disembark at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) is the main international airport of the Netherlands and the fifth largest airport in Europe. Schiphol has only one terminal and is a major hub for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Book your Amsterdam Airport accommodation
Getting to Amsterdam
There are many airlines that offer flights to Amsterdam from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai take between 24 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 24 and 31 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take between 22 and 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 21 and 22 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Amsterdam
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Amsterdam from Australia include:
For more information on Amsterdam holidays check out our Amsterdam travel guide.
For flights to Amsterdam from Melbourne, give our experienced travel consultants a call.