Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Quadrant Hotel Auckland
Welcome to Auckland's Hippest Hotel. Welcome to The Quadrant, situated on the edge of the thriving metropolis. Defying convention with its bold design, stylish apartments, Stunning Quad Bar & Quad Kitchen and super sleek service, The Quadrant is perfect for the business or leisure traveler short ...
Travel Dates: 19 June - 30 September 2019
Visit the large sprawling park known as the Domain to enjoy and learn about New Zealand's history. Take a tour through the Pacific people's world with sculptures, carvings and artistry unique to New Zealand. With frequent cultural performances and exhibitions you can be sure that your visit will be full of fascinating information and entertainment.
From Auckland's Viaduct, whale and dolphin safaris depart every day. The Southern Hemisphere is fortunate to have more than 22 species of these magnificent creatures and a day out on the ocean is a must. These chartered boats provide a full day of fun so keep those fingers and toes crossed for some sightings of epic proportions.
When back on land, the Viaduct precinct offers a huge selection of fantastic eateries and bars. This marina is great for people watching, what with the super yachts moored along the waterfront. Kick back with a cocktail and enjoy the buzz of Auckland city life.
Auckland Airport (AKL)
Flights from Australia to Auckland will disembark at Auckland Airport.
Auckland Airport (AKL) is New Zealand's busiest airport, hosting more than 13 million passengers a year. It is the main international gateway for New Zealand's North Island. The airport consists of an international terminal and a domestic terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Auckland Airport. Book your Auckland Airport accommodation.
Getting to Auckland
There are several airlines that offer flights to Auckland from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take around three hours and 30 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take around six hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Auckland
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Auckland from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Auckland, have a look at our international airline page. For more on Aucklands holidays check out our Auckland travel guide or view our range of Auckland holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
For flights to Auckland from Cairns, look no further than Flight Centre.