Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
About Flying To Brisbane From Melbourne
Fly Melbourne to Brisbane to explore the natural beauty of South East Queensland. You can enjoy scenic drives and day trips to stunning destinations such as Glass House Mountains, Maleny and Mt Tamborine, all just a short drive from Brisbane Airport. Queensland’s capital also gives you easy access to some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches on the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast. When you want to discover the best of Queensland, Flight Centre can help you find the cheapest flight to Brisbane from Melbourne.
How long does it take to fly to Brisbane?
Melbourne to Brisbane Flight Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes.
Airlines & Airport Information For Brisbane
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Brisbane Domestic Airport Guide.
Airports in Brisbane
Airlines flying to Brisbane
- Tigerair Australia
- Regional Express
- Virgin Australia
- Air New Zealand
- Cathay Pacific
- Singapore Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Air Niugini
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Brisbane, see our domestic airline page.
Looking for more than just a flight? A Brisbane holiday package includes flights, accommodation, and often other extras like tours or car hire. View our Brisbane holiday packages to find cheap holiday deals.