Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Chicago is located on the south-western shores of Lake Michigan and is a large hub within America’s mid-west. As such, the city is home to a wide range of attractions. Museums in particular are a highlight of Chicago, namely The Field Museum where you can see the largest most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex that has ever been found. For a look at modern day Chicago, the city's Museum of Contemporary Art showcases dynamic and innovative artists from Chicago and throughout the USA.
Chicago is also home to the only art museum dedicated to exhibition work by Vietnam veterans. The National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum displays a range of thought provoking and monument art surrounding the subject of war. The museum also showcases works by Iraq War vets, offering a unique perspective on modern day warfare.
Chicago Airport (ORD)
Flights from Australia to Chicago will disembark at Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) is located northwest of the city and is named after Edward O'Hare, a Medal of Honour recipient from World War II. The airport remains a hub for American Airlines and United Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Book your Chicago Airport accommodation.
Getting to Chicago
There are many airlines that offer flights to Chicago from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Los Angeles, San Francisco or Dallas take between 19 and 21 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 20 and 22 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take between 19 and 21 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Los Angeles, San Francisco or Dallas take between 25 and 27 hours depending on the stopovers.
Airlines that fly to Chicago
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Chicago from Australia include:
For more information on Chicago holidays check out our Chicago travel guide.