Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Club Raro Resort, SAVE $292*
Club Raro offers value for money accommodation, located on the northern side of the island. The resort sits on the edge of a coral beach with a great sand and sun deck, that extends the entire length of the coral beachfront, a great lookout to the lagoon and Pacific Ocean with steps leading down ...
Travel Dates: Departing 5 - 26 June, 21 August - 25 September 2018
Muri Beach Resort, SAVE $75*
This eco-friendly deluxe boutique resort is absolute beachfront on Muri Beach in Rarotonga, offering guests an intimate holiday experience with true Cook Islands hospitality. Twenty modern, well-appointed self-contained villas and apartments, some beachfront and others set in tropical gardens - a...
Travel Dates: Departing 21 August - 14 September 2018
Tamanu Beach Resort, SAVE $330*
Tamanu Beach resort is located on the western coast of Aitutaki, with stunning sunset views from our beachfront Restaurant and Bar. Our stunning Aitutaki beachfront resort features 22 bungalows, conference facilities, two fresh water swimming pools, a beachfront bar and restaurant and a gift shop...
Travel Dates: Departing 15 May - 12 June 2018
The Cook Islands boast some of the South Pacific's best beaches and most beautiful lagoons and not surprisingly they are a haven for boating and diving enthusiasts. Take a glass-bottomed boat cruise through picture-perfect Muri Lagoon, explore the outer reefs on a chartered sailboat tour or hit the high seas with friends on a deep sea fishing expedition. You will find some of the best snorkelling and scuba diving options around the beautiful Aitutaki island.
When you've finished exploring the water-based action why not treat yourself to some of the freshest seafood imaginable in one of the many cheap and cheerful local restaurants?
Cook Islands Airport (RAR)
Flights from Australia to the Cook Islands disembark at Rarotonga International Airport.
Rarotonga International Airport (RAR) is the main international gateway to the Cook Islands. The airport is located 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast, in the district of Avarua.
Airlines that fly to the Cook Islands
Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia fly to the Cook Islands numerous times per week. The flight from Sydney to Rarotonga International Airport includes a stopover in Auckland and takes approximately 10 hours.
For more on Cook Islands holidays check out our Cook Islands travel guide or view our range of Cook Islands holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.