Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The UNESCO heritage-listed site is a precursor to the Taj Mahal where you can easily spend an hour or two strolling around the huge complex and its beautiful, historic gardens. Because it's not usually too crowded it's a relaxing morning, but don't forget a hat, sunscreen and water. The ornate, towering minaret of Qutb Minar, almost 73 metres high, is also worth a visit. Flanked by peaceful surrounds, it can be a haven of tranquility amidst your busy day of sightseeing.
The Bah'ai Lotus Temple is an exquisite structure that is similar to the Sydney Opera House in design. As the winner of many architectural awards, the temple is one of the most visited buildings in the world with tourists flocking from all over the world to witness its unique flowerlike shape.
A newer temple is the Hindu Swaminarayan Akshardhum. With the main monument constructed entirely from Rajasthani pink sandstone and Italian Carrara marble, this incredible building displays centuries of Hindu culture, spirituality and architecture.
Delhi Airport (DEL)
Flights from Australia to Delhi will disembark at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Named after the former Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is located 16 kilometres from New Delhi and is the busiest airport in India.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Indira Gandhi International Airport . Book your Delhi Airport accommodation.
Getting to Delhi
There are many airlines that offer flights to Delhi from Australia. Direct flights from Melbourne take around 12 hours. Flights from Sydney via Melbourne, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 15 and 17 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Melbourne, Bangkok, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 14 and 17 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Singapore take between 12 and 15 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Delhi
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Delhi from Australia include:
- Air China
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Etihad Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
For more information on Delhi holidays check out our Delhi travel guide.
To book your flights to Delhi, call our travel consultants on 133 133.