Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
About Flying To Gold Coast From Sydney
Why drive for about 10 hours up the Pacific Motorway when you can book affordable flights to the Gold Coast? You’ll only spend about an hour and 20 minutes on the plane before you’re off to enjoy the sand and sunshine. Many domestic airlines offer daily flights to the Gold Coast from Sydney Airport. Coolangatta, where Gold Coast Airport is located, boasts a good surfing beach and seaside eats. From here, you can hop on public transportation to get you to live entertainment, shopping precincts, fine-dining, and nature reserves.
At Flight Centre, we can help you to find the cheapest flights to the Gold Coast from Sydney.
How long does it take to fly to Gold Coast?
Sydney to Gold Coast Flight Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes.
Airlines & Airport Information For Gold Coast
The Gold Coast is serviced by its own international airport and is also only an hour's drive from Brisbane International Airport and Brisbane Domestic Airport. For helpful information about getting to and from these airports as well as check-in information and more, refer to our Gold Coast Airport Guide.
Airports in Gold Coast
Airlines that fly to the Gold Coast
As a rapidly growing holiday destination, the Gold Coast is now serviced by several different domestic airlines. These are listed below:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to the Gold Coast, see our domestic airline page.
For more on Gold Coast holidays check out our range of Gold Coast holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
Read more in our Gold Coast Destination Guide >>