Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel
The hotel is located in the city of Santa Monica, just one mile from the beach and shopping area. All non-smoking hotel with free parking, free 24-hour fitness room, free wireless Internet with own laptop.
Travel Dates: 25 April - 27 June 2019
W Hollywood guests enjoy staying at the address of one of the most glamorous hotspots on earth , Hollywood and Vine. The hotel is conveniently located on the historic Walk of Fame, near the Pantages Theater and the classic Kodak Theater. Other nearby spectacular landmarks include the fully restor...
Travel Dates: 25 April - 27 June 2019
About Flying To Los Angeles From Sydney
How long does it take to fly to Los Angeles?
Sydney to Los Angeles Flight Time: 14 Hours 15 Minutes
Airlines & Airport Information For Los Angeles
Airports in Los Angeles
Airlines flying to LA
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Los Angeles from Australia include:
More About Los Angeles
Finding the corresponding star of your favourite actor on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has become a pilgrimage for many visitors to Los Angeles. There are over 2,400 stars embedded into the footpaths along 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard. In February 1960 the first eight stars were laid from a list of 1,550 entertainment personalities, with Joanne Woodward being the first actress to pose for photographers with her star. Today around 200 nominations are submitted for inclusion each year, with around 20 personalities immortalised from the nominations.
The iconic image of Hollywood is the sign sitting high in the Hollywood Hills. It was originally created as an advertisement in 1923 but today remains a symbol of hope to aspiring actors hoping to break into the American film industry. The sign is 14 metres high and 110 metres long.
While in the area, consider visiting Ripley's Believe It or Not for the weird, wonderful and downright bizarre.
Read more in our Los Angeles Destination Guide >>